Saturday, May 8, 2010

When Will It Stop..

It isnt easy,
waking up to a never ending torture,
Everything's the same in my life,
the scenery,
the places,
the people,
the life,
but within all these same things,
there is one thing that is missing,
which is you.

I'm studying but I just cant get my mind of you,
I find it so hard to focus,
I'm hardly on yr mind now,
and your still always ringing in my head,
just like how you used to be..

Its not easy thinking of someone who doesnt think of you the same way,
Its not easy missing someone who doesnt miss you the same way too,
I miss the girl who comes back to me at the end of the day,
the girl that told me i'm her number 1,
I'm fighting so hard to get her back,
But i see now..
No matter how hard I fight,
It doesnt guarantee me a spot in her life anymore..
I'm not going to force her,
Just hoping that In the End,
all my efforts was worthwhile..
I'd do anything to get her back,
I cant face the fact that she's gone,
even till now.

dont say that I'm obsessed,
I'm not.
I just havent moved on,
I keep telling myself that we'll make it through,
But I dont know,
she dont seem to look forward to seeing me much,
things are complicated,
and it means the world to me..

Put the complications aside and just return into my arms,
they really long for you baby girl.

We said as each day goes by we're getting closer and closer,
I feel that with each day,
we are getting closer and closer physically,
but emotionally I just feel you getting further and further away from me.
Its tearing me to shreds and there's nothing much I can do.

I dont think about it much anymore,
I'm flowing,
But I realize the more I flow,
The more I'm missing her.

Sitting and studying reminding myself that we'll make it through,
I know we will.

I'm just letting go emotions here,
Please excuse my unpoliteness.






A friend dedicated a song for me at the pub the other day and here it goes,
She's always on my mind
From the time I awake up 'till I close my eyes
She's everywhere I go
She's all I know
And though she's so far away
It just keeps gettin' stronger everyday
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on
so tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let her go

Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows

My friends keep tellin' me
That if you really love her
You've gotta set her free
And if she returns in kind
I'll know she's mine
But tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let her go

(Repeat Chorus)

Why I live in despair
'Cause wide awake or dreaming
I know she's never there
And all the time I act so brave
I'm shaking inside
Why does it hurt me so

(Repeat Chorus)
Heaven knows
Heaven knows ......

Rick Price - Heaven Knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment