Thursday, April 29, 2010

Your the only direction I see.

I dont know what im doing anymore,
i cant think from wrong to right,
all i'm thinking about is the next time I get to touch you,smell your scent and feel yr hand agaisnt mine once again,
which is I dont know when,
a long time maybe...

I wake up every morning,
Feeling heartbroken,
Knowing I wont get to see your face,
the face i got so used to for more than a year now,
It was never easy letting go,
and i'm not strong enough to do so now either,
I just cant wait to see you again.

Rite now,
Thats all im looking forward to..
I just hope that we will make it all the way to that day,
I too feel myself changing..
Into something more independant slowly but surely

In this period of confusion,
Fear has gotten its hands all over my heart,
and there's nothing i can do,
but just waiting in this dark corner and hoping,
Deep down..

Knowing I still L*** You
My heart has turned numb.

But even with all this darkness wrapped around me,
I still am enduring and pushing myself to make us happen.
So dont dissapoint me,
If anyone could see what I'm going through for us,
I think they'd be dead shock to know there's a person who has a heart like mine still living in this world.

I just found out I have an accounting test tomorrow,
Guess I'll be up studying the whole night again.
Gotta get studying (:

No comments:

Post a Comment