Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Would I have been better off the other way


Ever been in that situation where you think you made the wrong decision in life,

where you thought you could have been better if you took the other path?

..


Well,It does come to me all the time..

almost every minute of my life..

I always loved doing music,

when I'm on the guitar or the piano,

its just so relaxing,

it feels so right,

everything has meaning,

when I perform on stage and I see the faces,

Its like its telling me this is where I belong...

entertaining others quickly became a hobby to me,

since I was a kid,

making people enjoy music,

making people seee that music cures all broken hearts and misery in the end.


I was never good in accounts and here I am saying I'm gonna be an accountant,

funny..

but I guess Im not wise enough to make my own decisions,

just following what my parents are ordering me to do,

they should know the difference in being a musicman and an accountant,

I trust their decision and making music into a form of entertaint I do for the public,

prioritizing studies instead..

guess we'll just see in the future whether it was worth being the accoountant rather than the musicman (:



Music just never ends in my life,

It has played an important part when I was a kid and still is now.

Its just sad I couldnt bring it as a career.

It has never failed me

It got me out of ciggarettes and drugs,

Music will always be the light I see .

But in reality some things just arent meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment